If you’re looking for a healthy smoothie recipe that won’t leave your gut feeling uneasy, then this recipe is for you! My Low FODMAP Superfood Smoothie is packed doesn’t skimp on flavor or nutrients and the best part is you’ll feel fabulous after drinking it.
This Low FODMAP Superfood Smoothie contains just that–superfoods! And, when you’re on the go or short on time to make a full meal, this smoothie comes in handy. You’ll get tons of nutrients, great taste, and it’s portable–so you can sip it on your drive to work, while picking up the kids from school, or on the way to the gym. Healthy doesn’t have to be hard!
What You’ll Need:
1 cup peeled carrots*
1 cup diced pineapple
1 cup diced strawberries*
1 cup cucumber slices*
1 peeled frozen banana
1 cup kale*
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 cup cold water
*if possible, try to use organic ingredients!
What You’ll Do:
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and liquify
- If you want more omega-3s, try adding milled flaxseed to the mix
- For increased energy boosting iron, throw in 1 cup spinach
- For more protein, add 1 teaspoon hemp hearts
- Need extra sweetness? Throw in a little gluten-free brown rice syrup
Remember, you can do this! This Low FODMAP Superfood smoothie is fabulous when you’re in a hurry and it’ll keep you feeling fabulous too. Change Your Meals, Change Your Life!
106 calories, 1 gram protein, 22 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram fat