This Cocoa Banana Low FODMAP Muffin Recipe is so easy!
Low FODMAP Muffins are the perfect healthy “go-to” snack especially when you’re on the go. Make them and take them along!
What You’ll Need to Make Low FODMAP Muffins:
1 1/2 cup gluten free all purpose flour (I like Bob’s Red Mill 1:1)
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2-3 spoonfuls unsweetened cocoa
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1/3 cup coconut oil or expeller pressed organic canola oil
2/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup unsweetened rice, macadamia or almond milk
1 tablespoon vanilla (make sure it’s gluten free)
3 mashed banana
Olive oil spray
What You’ll Do:
- To get your Low FODMAP Muffins started, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Next take out a large mixing bowl and gently combine all the ingredients.
- Prepare a loaf pan by spraying it with oil.
- Prepare your muffin pan by adding muffin papers. Fill the papers with muffin mix (3/4 full).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then test the muffins to see if they’re done; and to do this, you’ll insert a toothpick or knife into the middle. If clean it comes out clean, the low FODMAP muffins are done! Remove them from the oven and place on wire rack for about 15 minutes. If toothpick is wet, return to oven and let bake for 3-4 minutes. Repeat until the muffins are fully baked.
These gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, vegan and low FODMAP muffins are a great way to indulge without all that butter, sugar and white flour. Eat Real Food, Feel Real Good!
Recipe Makes About 12 Muffins/Nutrition Per Muffin
180 calories, 7 grams fat, 30 grams carbohydrates, 2 grams fiber, 14 grams sugar, 2 grams protein